- Land Optimization and Site Assessment
- Project Budgets
- Regulatory Work
- Permitting Procurement
- Environmental Work
- Site and Soils Investigation
- Purchase and Management
- Transportation, Receiving, and Inspection
- Inventory Control and On-Site Logistics
- Panel Layout
- Complete Design
- Performance Analysis and Guarantees
On-Off Grid Solar Systems
The full nomad kit, including all the necessary components to get your facility up and running without dedicated full-time support from the local energy grid.
Keeping your existing solar power system up and running with minimal to no downtime, and ensuring your application is prepared for future energy initiatives.
Quality Work, Experienced Staff & After Installation Support!
We use industry leading technology to maximize ROI (return on investment) and longevity of renewable energy system.
We are dedicated to provide complete solar solutions for rural electrification, C&I, farming, private, government and nonprofit. The core mission focuses on seeding and developing clean energy and infrastructure projects in rural area as we are a renewable energy company specialized in Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation of solar hybrid and off grid systems.
Making the Switch
to Green Is Easy!
For residential and commercial energy applications, we have the skills required to ensure your new solar system satisfies all your needs and runs at peak efficiency for years to come!
- Improve the energy efficiency of your home
- Enjoy a reliable and stress-free installation process
- Typically solar modules will last 30 to 40 years with regular care and maintenance
- As of January 1, 2009, Alberta established that the energy retailer must buy back exported power at a rate equivalent to the customer’s retail rate. If you buy for 8 cents per kilowatt hour you will be credited at 8 cents per kilowatt hour.
- Residential PV Incentive ($0.40/Watt) recipients can save up to $4,000 towards the installation of a solar electric system for their home.
- Depending on the size of your office or commercial spaces, your organization may require high energy needs daily and most energy is used between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm throughout the week.
- What if we told you that solar energy can actually help to reduce your operating costs considerably?
- By installing solar panel modules on your commercial building, you can help to reduce the energy costs associated with heating and cooling, and providing electricity in your building! Installing solar energy doesn’t just help you to reduce your operating costs, it also helps to ensure that your organization is remaining committed to sustainable practices and reducing your carbon footprint.
- Solar for Industrial Business Parks & Warehouses
Solar panels generate DC electricity, which is inverted to AC electricity (120/240V) during the daytime.
Solar panels remain dormant at night until there is enough light to turn on.
If more energy is required, it is automatically imported from the grid with no delay.
If excess energy is generated, it is sold back to your retailer for a credit on your electricity bill. Energy (kWh) exports are monitored through a bidirectional meter.